Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What a Day!


Oh boy what a day, What a day! I'll tell ya all about it but first a TMOOVM world Premiere. Its me, with a proper crawl. That's right no more squirming for me I got up on my knees today and just started to crawl!

Anyways, Mommy and I had a long day. We went out to breakfast. And then Rebecca came over, though she just wanted to sleep, not play. But then Grandma S came over and OHHHH boy did she wanna play. All four of us took a nice walk and I got to sit in the big girl stroller. Grandma and I played so much I nearly missed saying bye to Mommy. Then Daddy came home and I wanted to sleep. Poor Daddy he had no one to play with. Oh well as that song from the before my time goes:
Talk to you later, just save it for some other time.

No comments: