
Ahhh Grean beans what can be said of this garden deliticable?
They are fun and I like to eat them! Sure, but there is so much more. I mean have you ever eaten grown-up food? It's a trip. The flavors, the textures, the crunchies. Oh I like it so much more than plan old baby food (bananas are yummy thoug). I know I'm just a baby, but I loves to chew on the adult stuff. I have six teeth, how many more do I need? I think I have more than Grandpa M. Gimmie my veggies and meats. Oh I love the meats even more than I love green beans.
And those Girl-Scout things that Daddy keeps eating what does he call them -- Coookies? I wonder what they taste like. Think they are any good? Lucas, el monstruo comegalletas, who I watch on Plaza Sesamo sure thinks so. I don't get to eat any of those though. Sigh. Maybe someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment