Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Old Friends...


Why, No it can not be. But wait....No. Yes! It is, it is my old bouncer. Oh how I have missed you bouncer. We used to have the best of times together. Remember when we learned to eat real food together (See: Nov 17) Seems so long ago. But wait Mommy said you were too small and had to go bye-bye. How could you be here? Have you come back for me?

Daddy: Actually Victoria, we brought that out for our little visitor, Rebecca.

What? Whatchyou talking bout Daddy? this is my chair. who says you can give it away? Hmph....

Of course on the other hand it is kinda small and I got really cool new toys to play with. And sharing is a pretty neat, Besides I can always play on the ottoman...

1 comment:

Grandma S said...

Aren't you getting to be a big girl! Before Mom and Dad know it, you will be climbing all over the place. Sure do miss you, Victoria! Can't wait until I see you again.

Love,
Grandma S