What a busy day--I spent most of it eating! I had such a surprise this morning because when I got up Grandpa S was here--along with Mortimer. Maud and Artemis arrived last night. Auntie Bre Bre and Uncle Matthew dropped them off so Grandma could dog sit while they went to visit friends. Grandma fixed papas huevos (potatoes and eggs, for those of you who don't speak Spanish) and I ate lots of scrambled eggs today and a third of a jar of applesauce.Later today Auntie Bre Bre and Uncle Matthew came back and there were so many of my favorite people and animals. What a surprise. Oh, I ate a fourth of a jar of carrots and drank a bottle.
This afternoon Courtney and Kylie came to visit. We had so much fun. They played with me and my toys and gave Mortimer lots of attention, too. Mommy and Courtney and I took a walk. We got to see some little puppies that live around the corner. It was so warm I didn't even need a jacket. We all went out to dinner at The Jalepeno Tree. I had peas as an appetizer and then the REAL food came to the table. I ate half of a tortilla and a whole strip of Mommy's chicken. I drank another bottle, too. Come to think of it, I've eaten pretty good today.
No comments:
Post a Comment