
So this afternoon I was, taking a nap after a fine meal from Daddy. And what do I hear? A crying baby! So I'm like " What? I'm the baby around here, how can some other baby be crying. I woke up to see Rebecca, my new friend, lying on my changing table. Well that's all fine and well but I had a wet diaper!! I mean how can I wait for a diaper change? Do you ladies out there have to wait in line to go to the potty? Anyways it turns the kid doesn't like the dark. She won't sleep unless the light is on. How Silly, I love the dark. I refuse to sleep if a light is ON. Furthermore what's with these chubby cheeks she has. Sure they're cute, but they are not my baby blues! And she seems so quiet and lady-like. Not me I gotta speak my mind and play the tugs-o-war with the Daddy. I wonder, " Can these two opposites live together, without driving each other completely crazy?"
No comments:
Post a Comment