
Life is pretty good here at the old homestead. I get to do so many of my favorite things everyday like eat, play, nap (well, maybe that shouldn't be on this list), but taking a bath sure is! Grandma S is here visiting so she decided to give me a bath today. As you can see when you compare now to earlier bath pictures, I'm all grown up now since I can sit up by myself and I don't have to be in the hammock anymore.
I already mentioned it, but I really like to eat now. Mommy says the grown up people food I liked the best so far is duck. Today I decided to try rubber duck for a change. It really doesn't taste as good as the real thing, but who cares when it makes the three new teeth I'm trying to cut feel better! Guess rubber duck is a good addition to my food repetoire.
No comments:
Post a Comment