Thursday, January 12, 2006

Standing


Let me tell you readers. I can't wait to walk. I mean I know you have to crawl before you can walk, but I can already crawl. I wanna walk! Just today, I took a nasty fall and I have a small cut on my lip from trying to stand by myself on the coffee table. Mommy was worried, but I only cried for a minute or so and then I was back on the floor trying it some more.

Luckily Daddy and Mommy have been real helpful in holding me up as I do practice standing and walking. Just now Daddy has his arms around me as I use the jungle gym to keep me steady. Hey! Wait a minute... If Daddy is talking the picture, then who is holding me up? Daddy are you holding me??? YEAH, I'm standing with a little help of my jungle gym. You watch I'll be walking soon.

Daddy: this picture was not doctored in any way. Mommy: Happy 8 month for Victoria!

No comments: