Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm away from home!


Howdy, everyone! I'm visiting Grandma S this week. So far we're having a pretty good time--well except maybe for the ride to her house. I played in the car, then I slept, then I played--and we were only halfway there. We stopped in Hillsboro and changed my diaper and I got to try some lemon pound cake. It was really good. . .but I digress.

Today we had to get up really early and go with Mom to see the eye doctor. He told me I had pretty, big blue ones. Then we ate, napped and visited Grandma S's office. Boy she's got a neat place and the wallpaper background is my favorite color--red.

There's one problem, though. My high chair isn't here, so it's hard to eat my food. Grandma has this chair that fits on a chair, though, but they had to tie me in. I'm here trying to escape, but maybe I don't want to escape too much cuz they fed me sweet potatoes. Yummy, yummy, yummy.

No comments: