Monday, December 12, 2005

Santa's on his way

Ok,OK,

You're not going to believe this one. I met this guy Saturday night; He's a big guy with a long beard and wears a lot of red. Check out his outfit. But's that's not the unbelieveable part. No, the unbelievable part is if you ask this guy he will bring you toys and candy. Of course there is a catch. He only comes one night a year. And only if you been good all year. I've been good. Well, despite pouring water on daddy, biting mommy's arm, opening daddy's dresser drawers, and trying to grab food off of mommy's plate, I've been good. Anyway, I took a picture with the jolly old guy. Whaddya think? Looks like a pretty cool dude to me. Peyton and Keira you be good and I'll put in a word for you. Till next time faithful readers...

No comments: