
Ahh 2005. what can I say about it? It was the best of years, it was the worst of years. Ok so 2005 was my ONLY year. But most of all 2005 was the year of the baby! Not just cuz your truly first saw the light of day on May 12 at 11:13 pm ( hmm light of day at 11:13 pm?!?) No it's due to all the babies born this year. As time runs out I have wishes for all them Like **cough** "little" Savannah born right on St Patty's day. I wish all the best in daddy's new ventures. Or Samuel who just couldn't wait to come out. I wish for you patience, so you can realize how incredible your parents' love is for you. Then there's cousin Peyton, who proved you don't need doctors to deliver a baby, or nurses, or even a hospital. Just pull over and let mommy do the job. I wish that you come to Texas so we can meet! And then there's Elena. Uhh just a tip kiddo you might not want to upstage Uncle Scott and your brother on their birthdays. I wish for you to understand your uniquness even when you have to share. Next, of course, is Rebecca, the tax break-baby. Seriously, ummm, how's your dad's changing ability coming along. I wish that you are a heavy sleeper, so you won't disturb my nap.Finally, my blogosphere compadre Keira. You don't scare us like that ever again. I wish for you perfect health. Actually, I wish health for ALL the babies of 2005. And for the parents I wish good luck. Cuz by this time next year we'll be walking and talking! Au Revoir 2005 HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment