


WOW! I Mean WOW. Why didn't you people tell me Christmas was this great. I mean last night Mommy and Daddy gave me a present. Just one for Christmas Eve they told me. It was a nativity set with the baby Jesus and Mary and Joseph. Daddy put it in the manger scene that he built all himself ( well with some help from Grandpa M). They Mommy got all beautiful and we went to the church with Grandma and Grandpa S. But it wasn't like normal church. It was all decked out in evergreen and lit up with candles (mmmm fire). And the pastor told the whole story of Christmas, the original story. Then I went home and peed on mommy. ALL over Mommy, but I digress. After a long night of waiting and getting up and peeing ...twice, I awoke to presents under the tree.... for ME. I don't know what I did to deserve it all. I opened one from Aunt Cindy. Boy does she know what I like -- chewy toys! I also got a savings bond from Uncle Mike. We are taking the rest to Grandpa S's. I hope they aren't more gifts there, I don't know if I can take any more excitement.... hehe.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVRYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment