Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Pig, the Mommy and the Changing table


Wow! you won't believe this story cuz it involves talking animals. I know, hard to believe but true. You see it all started innocent enough as I was getting my diaper changed on the changing table whenall of a sudden I was whisked away to a magical land where the animals talked! I ran into my new friend Mr. Oinkers and he told me all about his family. Apparently someone went to the market, someone didn't , someone had roast beef, someone else did not and finally the littlest pig ran ALLLLLthe way home. Well I was enjoying the stories but mommy, you know who mommy is, whisked me away from the magical land of the changing table. Perhaps someday I can return...

Daddy Note: Any resemblence to the works of C.S. Lewis is purely coincidental.

No comments: