I was having a little trouble going, well you know. I hadn't since Saturday at lunch and Mommy decided to break out the prunes. I really enjoyed them as you can see by the evidence on my hands, pants, and face. I got some on the walls, my highchair, and Mommy also. But it worked! I was so disappointed when they were all gone and I want to eat more soon.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
New Food
I was having a little trouble going, well you know. I hadn't since Saturday at lunch and Mommy decided to break out the prunes. I really enjoyed them as you can see by the evidence on my hands, pants, and face. I got some on the walls, my highchair, and Mommy also. But it worked! I was so disappointed when they were all gone and I want to eat more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Victoria, I hope your Mom just gave you a little prunes, not a whole jar!
Post a Comment