Sunday, October 23, 2005

My New Four Legged Friend




I got a new four legged friend this weekend--Grandma S adopted a new puppy just so I can play with him! His name is Mortimer (which is bigger than he is), he's ten weeks old and is smaller than me, so that's kind of neat. Here I am getting my first look at him. He's part Schnauzer and part Catahoula Spotted Leopard dog. He likes to play a lot, but he still takes naps just like me.

It was really funny when I first met him. Grandma was holding him and I thought he was a stuffed toy, just like my teddy bear. Then I saw him move--wow, a furry toy that moves. That's pretty cool.

He's really gentle as he lets me grab at him, and of course the part I like to grab the most is his nose. Grandma and Mom put my hands on his back and I'm learning how to pet him. I love to grab his front paw, too. I think that Mortimer and I are going to be really good friends. I can't wait to visit Grandma in November when I can play with him all week!

No comments: