
Hey everybody, Victoria here. Welcome to my new blog. I have many adventures with mommy and daddy and I thought that y'all might wanna share in them. Take last night for instance... daddy was being silly. First, he left me in my carseat while he went somewhere know as "the Bathroom." Why he can't use his diapers like I do, I don't know, but I digress. Well, I naturally climbed out of my seat and started playing with the seatbelt. You should have seen daddy's look when he came back into the room. Oh veh! So I shot him one of my patented smiles and he calmed down... until we went outside. Seems daddy's car wasn't working-- D'oh! and we had to get the dry cleaning. Daddy was a bit worried, but I says "daddy lets just walk" And thats just what we did. I tell ya we never walked so hard and so fast to get to that dry cleaning before it closed. Daddy was quite anxious, but I kept my cool. Heck, I even used the trip back for some quality naptime. You know as well as I there ain't nothing better than some quality napping. Anywyas thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
I hope you enjoyed it, I plan on writting more, though you gotta wonder after five months, what else is there to see in life? well we will see...
A big shout out to my cousin Evan on his birthday HAPPY Birthday Evan
2 comments:
feel free to leave comments
Me thinks we found our ghost.
Daddy
Post a Comment