Wednesday, October 26, 2005



Don't I look pretty? Mommy put a new dress on me today so we could go to church! She's getting my ready for the christening -- boy I can't wait. She says Grandma and Grandma and Grandpa and Grandpa and even greatgrandma will all be there!!! woo hoo. I hope I can wear this red dress becuase red is my favorite color. Well that's it for now, I'll talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Grandma S said...

Well, Miss Victoria, we can't wait! Of course my sewing room will have to be put back together so we can get that pretty white dress ready. I don't think your Mom will let me put any red on it, though VBG!

You sure are sitting up well!

Love, Grandma S

K & M's Mummy said...

Victoria, you look more and more like your mother every day! You look bee-yoo-tea-full in red!

Hugs,
Morgan