Friday, October 21, 2005

Interview with the Rugrat


Note from daddy: We thought we take a second to sit down with everyone's favorite baby for a one -on - one interview. Here's what transpired...

Good evening Victoria, you look quite chipper in you PJ's.
Yes, I do enjoy relaxing after a good day of napping and eating with the mommy.
The mommy?
Oh yeah she's the best. She's always there to hold and hug and love me.
Sounds wonderful. Let's start with some easy questions, shall we?
Sure, well that was indeed, do you have any more?
Indeed. Who is your favorite entertainer?
Mommy, she sings the best!
I see. And your favorite food is?
Mommy!
No I meant.. nevermind. Your favorite toy?
Mommy's br...
..NON-human toy?
Oh the glow worm. It lights up and makes music. can you imagine anything better?
No, not really.
It was a gift you know from my auntie. She's wonderful and watches me when mommy can't
And if she can't watch you who is your favorite baby-sitter?
Grandma.
Which one? you have two.
Grandma.
Could you be more specific?
Grandma.
I see well you're a smart girl.
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I. Part II will be published at a later date.

No comments: