Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Case of the Mysterious Bows



OK, folks are you ready for a SPOOOKY story? just in time for Halloween. Mommy and daddy had just given me a bath. And you know how swell a bath can be. Sadly daddy had to go and dry me off, and let me tell you I raised quite the ruckus. Who was he to take my bath away. Well anyways I was fussing so much he had to put in my crib to put on my pajamas. As he was doing so he notices that the bumbers made by Grandma S were tied to my crib in pretty bows, which I thought was neat. Daddy however asked mommy, "Why'd you go and tie the bumber down?" But mommy says " I didn't do it" Daddy says "Ok did Victoria do it?"

"I swear I didn't"

"Then who??"

"I don't know but it wasn't me"

"Perhaps it was a ghost that came in and did" G-g-g-ghost?

"Or a goblin" G-g-g-goblin?!?

"Or a gremlin" G-g-g-gremlin ?!?!?!?

Oh daddy why you have to scare me? still they are pretty bows...

No comments: