Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Toddler Monster Mash

OK, on Monday I told you about some of the stuff we did over the weekend. Well, Peyton, I saved the best part for last! There was this great big area that was really, really bouncy with all kinds of soft, fun blocks (and I mean BIG blocks) in it for just kids our size.


What you gotta do is this--first take off your shoes. I LOVE being barefoot, so this is my kinda place. Next you climb down the step into the pit. It feels really squishy on your toes and you sort of dip down with every step you take, so expect to take a fall or two at first while you're getting used to it. The good thing, though, is that you can fall and not get hurt!

You can see by the picture that I took a little spill and didn't hurt myself one bit. Some cute young guy even ran into me once and we both flopped down, and guess who got up first--yours truly!

The blocks are really cool. You can carry them around and climb on them and use them to help you stand up. You can stack them, too.

I think the thing I like the best was just running around on this soft stuff, though. You could really go and go and go and it felt so good on my toes. I can hardly wait to go back and visit this place again. And you know what--we will cuz Mommy and Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa and Brittney and Ashlee all upgraded their tickets to season passes for the rest of this year and all of next. Is that a sweet deal or what? So really, dear cousins, you gotta come visit us in Texas! We'll visit more neat stuff all over the state.

No comments: