
A not so long time ago, in a land called Texas there lived a little girl name VictoriaJ. Now VictoriaJ wanted nothing more in the whole wide world than to have what other girls take for granted. And what is that? HAIR! And then one day as she awoke from her nap...
Dude..... Check it out. I've got hair ! I've got hair!
Beautiful golden locks of hair. Oh Joy Oh Joy. Now I can wear ribbons and bows. I can comb my hair and brush it!. I can have pigtails. No wait I can have a ponytail. Ponies are much better than pigs anyday. Yes, I can do whatever I want now that I have hair!
And what is the 1st thing VictoriaJ did after getting so much hair???
Yup -- She put a hat on...

The moral of the story ? I dunno. Well uhmmm The hat kinda looks like the type Christopher Columbus wore. So uhhhh Happy Columbus Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment