Hey, What's this? I was told I was to be a ladybug for Halloween. Does this look like a ladybug to you? I think Not! I did not sign up to be an extra in Lord of the Dance. Call my people, I can't let this outrage stand! Huh? Oh Grandma has the ladybug costume in Sherman. Well Mommy, time to hit the road. We need to get to Sherman before Halloween...
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Costume??!?
Hey, What's this? I was told I was to be a ladybug for Halloween. Does this look like a ladybug to you? I think Not! I did not sign up to be an extra in Lord of the Dance. Call my people, I can't let this outrage stand! Huh? Oh Grandma has the ladybug costume in Sherman. Well Mommy, time to hit the road. We need to get to Sherman before Halloween...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment