
We are back with Part II of our interview with everyone's favorite baby!
So Victoria, you turned 6 months today. Any words of wisdom for us?
Oh sure, everything I needed to know in life I learned when I was 1 month old. If you're hungry cry, someone will feed you If you're wet, cry, someone will change you. If you're dirty, cry...
I think we get the picture. Now that you are grown up, are you ready to strike out on your own?
Heck No! Mommy and daddy treat me so well, I'm in no rush to change things. I'm gonna continue to be the baby, a role that suits me well.
Indeed. So besides being a baby, what else are you looking forward to?
Well Grandma and Grandpa Muller are coming all the way from Pennsylvania. I'm not sure where that is but sounds far, far away.
Really, and why are they coming?
To see me! Also, I'm to be christened on November 20.
Sounds grand. And where might this be happening?
At Gethsemane in Austin. At 10:30...
Anything else you wanna plug?
Well I hear there is this Thanksgiving thing happening. Daddy has invited everyone and their mothers...Literally!
And..
Well I am anticipating this Christmas Holiday. I hear there will mirth and merriment and presents for pretty girls! Which reminds me Mommy and Daddy insisted on registering me at Amazon, but what I really want for Jesus's birth is peace on earth, goodwill towards man, and of course real estate.
O.k. Lucy. Well, we'll see if you are a good girl till then. Remember "He's making a list. He's checking it twice."
"He's gonna find out who is naughty or nice"
Everybody
"Santa Claus is coming to town!"
No comments:
Post a Comment