
Sorry Folks, but I'm too sick for pictures or silly interviews. Instead I thought I show you my cousins. They are a crazy bunch of guys who all seem to have a good heart. First there's Evan. He's quite the athlete I hear. He's quite good with the foosball. Perhaps he'll play for my favorite team, the Longhorns, someday. Then there is Matt. He seems well... he is a middle chile after all.. but he seems nice. I'm sure when we meet we will quickest of freiends ( or I'll slug him.) Then ther is Peyton the little guy. He's young. Heck he's younger than me! I heard he's tough though. Born in the back of a truck-- no hospitals for that kid. I think they are all grand and I can't wait to meet them. I think they'd like me, am I not a sweet girl? I would also like to give a shout out for Keira. I hear she is out of ICU and will be much better soon. WooT!!!! thats great news.
No comments:
Post a Comment