
Well it finally came... my Christening. Many of my family and friends came to share this special day. Daddy and Mommy dressed up all nice and Aunt Breana and Uncle Matt were there to be my godparents. I thought that was extra special of them. I got to wear a beautiful dress made by Grandma S. I really did like it. I wish I could wear it everyday. Thanks!
Both grandmas and grandpas were there and even great-grandma! Woo! I felt extra special love as the pastor carried me around the church and everyone applauded. Whew I am exhausted though. I'm glad there is nothing else going on this week. What?? What do you mean Thanksgiving is coming. What's that?
PS Thanks Marta, Scott,Tisch, Bill, Kelly, Rob & Karen for attending the service and the party afterward. Sorry I slept through most of the party, but it had been such a big week for me.
1 comment:
Congratulations on your big day, Victoria! I see yet another beautiful dress from Grandma S, Expert Seamstress. Hugs and happy thoughts for your very first Thanksgiving. Blessings to you all,
Post a Comment