Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Family


Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been very busy with my family. I have so many stories. Maybe you'd like to hear about me eating my first pickle. Perhaps you'd like to hear about how I splashed a little water from my bath and while Daddy was cleaning it up I poured a glass of water all over him. You also might want to know about the six new teeth I'm cutting all at once. However, it's my bedtime so all these fabulous tales will have to wait for another day. Goodnight family.

1 comment:

K & M's Mummy said...

What a great picture of you all! I cant believe how blue Victoria's eyes are. Beautiful! Wow, six teeth at once?! Cant wait to see a picture with all those little gems. Personally, I think you should tell us all about the cup of water and Dad next. Hugs and Sugar Plums,
The McCormicks