Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Muller-Muller Song


Here's a photo of me playing at the park after watching a holiday play. It was downtown and I liked all the tall buildings. The play had some singing and I liked that OK. However, everytime they stopped singing I'd ask Mommy, "Time to go?" or "I want the bus!" I got to hear more singing at school yesterday as the Big Kids (7-10 year olds) put on a show for my class and the Kinders. I liked this better and stayed in my seat and clapped at the right times. Tomorrow, I get to sing in my church program. Mommy will try and get some pictures.
In honor of all this singing my Daddy and I made up a song. It's my own tune and Daddy really just provided some help on the fourth line.

Peanut Butter
Jelly Jelly
In my Lunch Box
Then my Belly
Yummy Yummy
For the Tummy.

No comments: