Monday, August 27, 2007

School Daze



So today I went to my very special first day of Pre-school. Let me tell you, it was an adventure to top all others! There was so much to do there. Stations to play at; and stations to create at; and stations to eat at and drink too. And guess what kiddos... I drank out of the big girl cup. That's right no sippy straws for this bold adventurous lass. There were so many other kids there and so much to learn. It was fun for the first three hours, but you know what, there was one thing missing. There was no Mommy!!!! Yes, its true, and when they said "sit down" ( to sleep) I stood up!* and yelled "I want my Mommy" and "See ya, bye bye" for about an hour and 30 minutes. You'd think they would have gotten the message quicker... Well, we will see what happens next time -- I'm going to try again Wednesday

As always your intrepid misadventurer Victoria J

* "I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd but when they said "Sit down" I stood up.Ooh-ooh growin' up" ---B Springsteen for more see

http://www.brucespringsteen.net/songs/GrowinUp.html

4 comments:

Da Mole said...

Well we hopped Pre-school would help her talk. Just not in this way.

Candy said...

Hehehe... it gets easier, V - for mommy too! Pretty soon she'll be shoving you out that door ;) So glad to hear about the big girl cup... that's a big deal in girl's life ;)

Da Mole said...

AQctually she has been experimenting with daddy's cups for a while...God I hope she gets used to it --soon!

Unknown said...

What a great day! At least she wasn't clinging to you. That is the hardest.

Good luck on smoother days.