Thursday, August 02, 2007

Flying on a Swing


Well, Mama went flying in a plane, so Grandma S came to get me. She took me to her house for my first overnight and she thought I should get to fly too, but she didn't have a plane for me, so we did the next best thing. We went to the park! I got to fly on a swing. I even made my first conquest as this cute boy came over and pushed me. I just batted my eyes at him and babbled a bit, but that was OK because he didn't speak much more English than me. Grandma S could talk to him, though, and after a couple times of saying "despacio" it was the ideal trip in the air. Eat your heart out--I'm flying!

3 comments:

Candy said...

Awww... I missing my kids letting me push them... now they don't need my help. Enjoy her. They grow up way too fast.

Da Mole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Da Mole said...

Bah we have two more coming to replace her

:) just kidding !