Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What's going on here?

Ok things are pretty strange today. First off Daddy is home. But it's a Tuesday and he usually goes to the "work" place. But that's ok becuase he made me some French toast. Then he claimed he had to some ice off of his car, he said it was a lot. Somebody must have spilt a big drink to get that much ice all over his car. It wasn't me and I didn't spill any drinks (well maybe I did spill Mommy's but that was inside). Perhaps it was grandma, she always has those Route 44 drinks.

Anyhow, I looked outside and to my surprise everything was white! What's going on here? I just had to investigate. Mommy said OK but I had to bundle up.....















Ahhhh, I can't get my arms down! I can't get my arms down! Daddy help.


















Ahhh that's better . Now what's all this white stuff doing in my backyard?? Its kinda crunchy, but slippery too. Daddy says it's snow. Hmmmm I suppose he would know. Its a good thing it only comes in little amounts, I can't imagine having inches of the stuff. Still, it might be nice to make a snowman :)

Anyway Grandma's jacket is great, but it isn't meant for Arctic exploring. I'm going inside. Till next time. Stay warm and dry kids and see ya from VictoriaJ.


No comments: