You know our Texas weather stays pretty good most of the year. Well, the last weekend in December most of the family decided to pile in cars and head to San Antonio for another day of fun at Sea World. That place has so much to do we didn't get to do it all when we went earlier, so away we went.First we got to have our pictures taken with some of our Sea World friends--that is those of us who aren't camera shy or taking the pictures. They were really just a preview of what was ahead of us!
First we went to the show that featured the sea lions, a walrus and a sea otter. They put on the funniest show you've ever seen! There was a mystery and the people actors and the animals all got to swim and swim and swim. Pretty cool.

Next I got to do some climbing. Now for those of you who haven't gotten to see me much lately, climbing is now my new favoriate game. I can even climb into tubes, like the one on the right. Momma got on one end and Grandma S got on the other with her camera and I just climbed and crawled around the tube and it was so neat!
Right close to this was the big bouncy area where the floor bounces and there are these great big blocks. The first time Iwent in Mommy went with me, but the next time Daddy was there and he chased me. I ran as fast as I could to get away, bu
t low and behold, when I got the edge we both were trapped! I shouted to Mommy and Grandma S to get me out of here!We got to visit the sharks this time. There were fish and seahorses and manta rays and lots of other things to see as we wheeled through the exhibit. There was some really pretty stuff they called coral, too.
I finally persuaded everyone to get a snack. The chicken nuggets and the fries are pretty good there.
Next we went to see another whale show that had dolphins and water acrobatics. I think I fell in love with a new thing I can do when I get older. Playing in the water by hitching rides on the beluga whales or playing with the dolphins sure looks like fun to me. The people who got to dive and jump from the platforms looked pretty cool, too. After we left there I got back in the stroller so the girls could ride the Shamu roller coaster again and lo and behold, my eyes just wouldn't stay open long enough to do anything, so I conked out. I'm told Mommy and Daddy snuck off to ride the roller coaster while I was out, but you couldn't have proved it by me. All in all, a great day was had by all. And you won't believe the best part, cousins, there's still more of this place we haven't seen yet. When the weather is warmer there's all these places that have water rides and wave machines and lots of other stuff. I think you need to visit us next summer and we can all have a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment