Sunday, November 05, 2006

Texas Traveler

I've been doing a lot of traveling lately, and it sure is fun. Last week I went to visit Grandma S and the cousins and Keira and her Mommy. It's a long car trip, but car rides recently got a lot better since I finally get to see where we're going instead of where we've been. Facing forward has other advantages, too. I get to see Mommy and Daddy and that makes me put on a big smile!

Another kind of traveling I like to do is have someone take me for a ride in my stroller. As you can see, I can climb in all by myself and I've just about figured out how to buckle myself in. Do you think the big people around me have figured out yet what I want when I get in the stroller? Unfortunately, not all of the time. Someone even tried to hide it in the laundry room, but you can see I found it.

Another kind of traveling I really love to do is walk and run and run and walk. I will even tolerate wearing shoes if I can do this out of doors. I love to go outside and Mommy and Daddy take me out a lot. Grandma S has this great big driveway that is fun to run around on. I had to wear a coat with a hood, though, as it got a little cold.

The only traveling I've done I wasn't too excited about was when we visited San Antonio and we road on something called a river boat. On it, traveling was not so thrilling. Maybe when I'm older.

Do you suppose there are other ways to travel? Maybe some day I'll get to find out.

No comments: