Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Adventures



Wow! Can you believe it? There's this holiday where you get to dress up like somebody or something else. Like lots and lots of kids get dressed up. The cousins and I wore something Grandma S called costumes. I got to be a ladybug, as you can see. Mama tried to put on my shoes, but I said, "Mommy, those shoes belong with the jazz dancer costume."

Ashlee was a clown and Brittney was Cinderella. After we got all dressed and had our makeup on, Mom loaded me in the stroller and everyone donned their coats and then the true fun began!

You see, on Grandma's street there are lots and lots of houses. Some of them had their porch lights on and we would go to the door and ring the doorbell or knock. Ashlee and Brittney took turns saying some words--I think they said Trick or Treat or something like that. Anyway, the most amazing thing happened because people would just give us stuff. Most of the stuff was candy, so I didn't get that. Some houses had raisins and I love those. One house even had Play Doh so we each got a jar of it. Pretty neat, huh! And the best part is that they tell me it happens every year!

I have to tell you, though, it was cold! It was in the mid 40s here and I'm used to a bit warmer weather. My hood has been on my head a lot here.

No comments: