Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is one of those times when families do fun stuff. I thought I'd show you what kinds of fun stuff some of my family likes to do today. It's pretty warm here in this picture as you can see by how the cousins are dressed. Brittney recently celebrated her birthday and Ashlee loaned her the pads and helmet so she can learn to use her new inline skates. Grandma S says this is a great day since we can play outside!

My Thanksgiving is a little cooler and a little wetter, but more about that later. Suffice it to say I'm having fun with my cousin and he's learning what a small, but determined, young girl likes to do when she feels like playing.

Everybody have a great day and celebrate it with the ones you love, either in person or on the phone!

No comments: