My day started very early, but I had to see Daddy before he left for work, right? It takes me a while to wake up though.
As we do most Fridays, Mommy and I went to the bookclub at the library. I love to play with the xylophone and the drum.
After my nap, Mommy and I had lunch on the patio.

Next, I went to the doctor's office for my one-year checkup. I'm kinda on the small side (18.3 pounds) and short (28 inches), but at least my head is still in the 50% percentile. Here I am waiting for the nurse to give me shots. There was an emergency with another baby and we had to wait a while. I found plenty of stuff to play with though.
Later, Mommy and Daddy and I went to the Olive Garden. It was to celebrate my day and Mother's Day. However, the waiter messed up and brought out Mommy's order with Tomatoes. I told Mommy not to worry that she could have some of my chicken.


Last, Mommy said I'll be having a party tomorrow, but that I could open one special present tonight. Look, it's my friend Lilly or esta mi amiga Lilly.
That's it for now, we'll post birthday party pictures on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment