
That's right, during the day you may know me as Victoria J., mild mannered toddler. But at night I change into my secret disguise and become MONKEY GIRL!; Defender of all babydom. With my sidekick (the dolly), I protect the world from the evil genius-- The Tickler. If only his genius could be used for good, but instead the Tickler (aka Daddy) tracks me down in attempts to capture our heroine. When he captures me he subjects me to the worse torture possible (I'm sure you guesed by now) Tickling! The man is relentless. Luckily with my monkey cape (given to me by the Granny), I have been able to escape and foil his rotten plans --- which really seems to be just the tickling. I'm not sure he has any motive...Surely though his plot is to remove me to spread his tickling madness around the world. Fear not true believers, for as long as there is the dastardly Tickler, Monkey Girl will be around to stop him.
1 comment:
hey Kacee, hope everything is Oakey Doakey. How's the little one?
I'll ceck her blog out to find out :)
Post a Comment