Well Hello from Texas! I realize that some of you may be living in cold parts unknown, but down here everything is great. The weather is so nice. I like to lounge out on my back porch catching some rays. Well not to many rays, Mommy says too much sun is no good for a girl like me. Still I gets what I can. What can I say, the weather is fine and I love this outdoors thing, I just hope it won't get too hot. How hot can it get? Really? Nooooo, That hot? Gonna be a long summer kids...stay tuned.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
The good life
Well Hello from Texas! I realize that some of you may be living in cold parts unknown, but down here everything is great. The weather is so nice. I like to lounge out on my back porch catching some rays. Well not to many rays, Mommy says too much sun is no good for a girl like me. Still I gets what I can. What can I say, the weather is fine and I love this outdoors thing, I just hope it won't get too hot. How hot can it get? Really? Nooooo, That hot? Gonna be a long summer kids...stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment