
As you may have noticed, I have not posted recently. I assure you there is a good reason for this (besides the fact that Grandma has not sent us the pictures). You see,I have an boo boo on my lips. It all started whenI tried this walking thing. I'm sure you have heard of this walking thing; Its the latest craze in all the babies my age. You should Keira walking like a madwoman. Well, I decided to take the plunge. And that's what I did, face first. Which of course led to a nasty cut on my lip. Naturally I could not be photographed as such. It's not my vanity, I just did not want to alarm you, my adoring public. Anyway the lip is much better and Daddy snuck a photo with the lip hidden by the bottle. I'm still not sure bout this walking thing -- it's scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment