There are just so many interesting things outside. On Sunday, Daddy and I were working in the yard and saw a lizard. Yesterday, Mommy and I were watering the flowers and spotted a squirrel, a tree frog, and several birds. Today Mommy, Daddy, and I went for a walk at dusk. Mommy said "look a snake". Daddy replied, "no, it's just a piece of rope." Then Daddy looked at it and saw that it really was a snake. Daddy said that he thought it was dead, but then it started moving. That snake was longer then me. I didn't get to carefully study it, but I think it was a southwestern rat snake. Click here for a picture and more information about this facinating creature. http://www.mcmartinville.com/chris/reptiles/trips/texas/sp_rat.htm I think Mommy liked it more than Daddy though.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Going Outside
There are just so many interesting things outside. On Sunday, Daddy and I were working in the yard and saw a lizard. Yesterday, Mommy and I were watering the flowers and spotted a squirrel, a tree frog, and several birds. Today Mommy, Daddy, and I went for a walk at dusk. Mommy said "look a snake". Daddy replied, "no, it's just a piece of rope." Then Daddy looked at it and saw that it really was a snake. Daddy said that he thought it was dead, but then it started moving. That snake was longer then me. I didn't get to carefully study it, but I think it was a southwestern rat snake. Click here for a picture and more information about this facinating creature. http://www.mcmartinville.com/chris/reptiles/trips/texas/sp_rat.htm I think Mommy liked it more than Daddy though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment