Friday, July 31, 2009

Grandma's Kitchen Helper

Being the big girl that I am, I get to do things I never got to do much before. Sometimes it's really fun. I went to visit Grandma and Grandpa, which I do a lot now. Grandma had her noisy embroidery machine out and she started making this apron design. I didn't pay much attention till it was all done, but guess what it made--an official Grandma's Kitchen Helper apron just in my size. What does that mean, you ask. It means I, Miss Big Girl V, get to help her cook.

Did you know that if you fix your own food it tastes better? I got to help mix my chicken salad for sandwiches and was it ever fun. We even put cut up green olives in it and that made it soooo yummy. We had baked beans, too. I ate and ate and ate because I got to help. I already told Grandma I want to fix my own oatmeal in the morning.

No comments: