Yes, we had some more guests this weekend. Check out the picture of my friend Claire to the right. She was a funny kid. When she first came over she pulled out all my toys; finally settling on Mr. Quackers. I was a little nervous because she was so tall. Can you believe she's only six months older than me? She turned out all right though; at the end of our visit she was following me around and copying things I did like dancing, singing, and shouting. What can I say I must be a born leader. Below is a picture of her whole family. Notice her little brother in the middle there. Cute kid though a bit of a pushover --- if you know what I mean, you know... I PUSHED HIM OVER !!! Oh well, he's OK now. Good night all -- from Victoria J
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment