I don't think this is my favorite holiday. First of all, my costume was hot and a little short, especially after my wonderful dancing in the parade. My teacher said I was just like a ladybug--flittering here, there, and everywhere. Secondly, while I could grow to like this pizza thing, it's just so unfair that they want you to eat it from the apex. I prefer to eat crust first. Lastly, what's with this going to houses and then not going inside them? The candy is nice for Daddy, but what do I get out of the deal? Oh well, I hear Thanksgiving is coming soon and I love that holiday. All I'm expected to do is eat. I can do that.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
A Not So Happy Halloween
I don't think this is my favorite holiday. First of all, my costume was hot and a little short, especially after my wonderful dancing in the parade. My teacher said I was just like a ladybug--flittering here, there, and everywhere. Secondly, while I could grow to like this pizza thing, it's just so unfair that they want you to eat it from the apex. I prefer to eat crust first. Lastly, what's with this going to houses and then not going inside them? The candy is nice for Daddy, but what do I get out of the deal? Oh well, I hear Thanksgiving is coming soon and I love that holiday. All I'm expected to do is eat. I can do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment