Monday, April 09, 2007

Eggcellent




Well welcome to another holiday edition of TMoOVM. Yesterday was Easter and oh what fun we had. First off we got to dye Easter eggs. When Daddy put the eggs out I went to grab one and eat it. How was I supposed to know we were dying them? Seemed like a perfectly good waste of egg to me. Next we went to church and I got to sing the OLLIE lulu's. It was quite fun. Then we came home and found eggs stuffed with candy all over the house, but Daddy wouldn't let me eat the tootsie rolls (I'll get you Daddy!) Next, Grandma made a HUGE meal with a roast beast as the centerpiece.


That was fine but I really liked the strawberries with fresh whipped cream. Then we got to play Daddy's wii. It's Daddy's new toy and I'm glad he is sharing it with the other kids. After that everybody had to go home :(


And can you believe it they left a perfectly good apple pie on the table, well I could not let it go to waste -- could I??



Whew it was a long day. After all that I just had to cuddle up with a good book and drift away to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I haven't checked the blog in a while. Victoria is getting really big!

Rob will be in Dallas in June, maybe he can drive down to Austin & Visit!

Happy early Bday Victoria, Karen & Rob