Friday, April 27, 2007

Color My Week


Grandma S has been in town, and it sure has been fun! We started off one day for our favorite Chinese restaurant. I think I'll say color that day purple and green, cuz that's the color of my cup. As you can tell, I really, really loved the food. Grandma gets this stuff called Island Fried Rice with shrimp that she shares with me. I LOVE rice and carrots and fried egg and pineapple--well, maybe not the pineapple so much. I did get to eat a part of a shrimp, though, and that was pretty darn good.
Then we got in the car and drove home. Mommy rushed into the house to get something done and left Grandma to get me out of the car. Since I'm so big now, she figured I could just get unbuckled and crawl out to go in the house with her, but I fooled her! The minute I realized I was a free agent, I immediately climbed out of my seat as far away from Grandma as I could get. You can color me pink (and yellow) then, just like the Play-Doh I'm playing with in the picture .

Later we got back in the house and I decided I was hungry again. This time you can color me red because I got caught with a box of raisins in the living room--a definite NO NO, Peyton, just in case you were wondering. Oh, well, just like the shirt says, "No means GO ASK GRANDMA!"

No comments: