
Shhh I'm asleep now....FINALLY! Please be quiet I need my sleep!
You see I was awake soooo early today. Daddy's alarm went off 3 times. I woke up on the second one and I'm in a different room! Oh Daddy learn how to wake up!
Then I had a fun filled day with Mommy. We did ohh so many things(like aerobics and a nature walk) and I was excited. Well, things were crazy and I didn't have time to have a nap. I thought I would later, but then Daddy came home and I had to give him a big hug! So, more excitement then. I also got a little upset because Mommy wouldn't let me drink out of the blue glass. Do you suppose it has something to do with Monday's broken plate?
Next, they got me a chicken Cesar salad. not sure who Cesar is, but he makes a nifty salad. Next came another walk (this one in the stroller), and then a bath. Normally, I go to bed after the bath, but Mommy and Daddy looked like they were lonely, so I decided to stay up for another hour. Finally, some more horseplay and before you know it I've been up 14 hours straight. Do I look like a rested baby? No way, so please keep it down because I'm getting my beauty rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment