
Crash! Bang! Pow!
hehe
Crash! Bang! Crash!
ohhhh hoho
Oh this is great! Mommy and Daddy thought they were soooo smart when they locked up all the kitchen cabinets so I could not get in em. Baby-proofing they called it. Well they aren't that smart, because they left one open! Thats right hehe! I, of course, took full advantage of it. I took out the the light aluminum pot and starting using it as a drum. They I took out the unbreakable plastic plates and bounced them on the floor. Oh boy I had a great time running amok in the kitchen! And Mommy and Daddy could not stop me! Good thing the stuff was unbreakable and totally safe, becuase I wouldn't want to get hurt frolicking. Hey wait a minute.... PLastic unbreakable plates... Light aluminun pots...You don't suppose Mommy and Daddy left this cabinet intentionally open? To keep me busy and safe at the same time? NAhhhhh they aren't that smart. Must have been one of Grandma's ideas...
No comments:
Post a Comment