

Wow! I've been having a great adventure in Nebraska. They told me before we came that it would be cooler--well, if it is I don't notice it. It's hot and dry here just like Texas.
I have had a pretty good time, though. I've visited a museum, a zoo, and gotten to meet lots of people who are part of my family I never knew before. Here's a picture of my Great-Grandma, my Grandma S, Mommy and me taken today. That's a lot of girls in the family, for sure. My Great-Grandpa is around too, and now I know where I get my big baby blues!
Great-Grandpa and I take turns with the TV. He really likes to watch westerns, so here I am watching one with him. We watch Bonanza and Gunsmoke and sometimes other stuff too. Then we watch Signing Time and Plaza Sesamo.
More about the trip later!
P.S. Daddy, I have lots and lots to tell you when I get home.
1 comment:
Miss you babe!
Daddy
Post a Comment