


Sunday my Mommy and Daddy snuck off all by themselves for a movie date. Wow whee--did the rest of us ever have fun! Grandma and Grandpa S and Ashlee and Brittney came over to play.
Look at me toddle/run down the hallway. The big girls go pretty fast and I decided I could, too. We also played with my cart. My teeth started to give me a hard time, though, so I decided to take a bite out of the handle to ease them up a little. It's amazing what turns into a good chew toy when you need it!
We went outside to play with Mortimer, too. I decided my pool looked like a fun place to play so I pulled it off the table and played with all my goodies without any of that cold water Daddy puts in.
The best part was that I stayed up the whole time and didn't even cry except when I took a nosedive. Grandpa was pretty smart, though. He has this glasses case I'm always trying to grab and he let me play with it so I didn't cry too long. I think Mommy felt a little funny when I didn't seem to miss her at all, but she sure gives good hugs when she gets home!
No comments:
Post a Comment