The past week has been full of vistors and fun adventures. First, my little cousins came for a visit. Well, everyone else said they were little but at 6 and 7 they seemed pretty big to me. I also talked and played with Rebecca, but Mommy got mad when I tried to climb in the bouncer with her. Mommy, I thought there would be room for two.I also had fun greeting folks. I greated Daddy with a dirty diaper when he got back from his trip. That part wasn't special, but saying the word dirty for him was. Aunt Breana was also suprised when I told her the food she gave me was yummy.
Finally, I showed Mommy and the rest of the bookclub that I could stand up on my own. Mommy sure was suprised because it was the first time I did it for her. Here is a picture of me gettting ready to stand. It's hard to take a picture of me standing because I fall over quickly. But I hope to be running soon! Then it will be easier to have more adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment