
Hi Folks. No I know we have lots of fun on this website, but I'd like to take a moment to be serious. Now I'm a pretty lucky baby, healthy and all that jazz, but there are babies who ain't that lucky. Sometimes they are born before they are ready and this can lead to so many problems. Now I don't like this one bit, so Daddy, Mommy and I are gonna do something about it! On May 13, just 1 day after my birthday, we're planning to walk. You see the good folks at March of Dimes are holding a walk in Austin to help these poor kids, and I'm all in even if I do still need to be pushed in my stroller. Now Daddy has taught me not to beg, but please help me help these kids. Below is link to a website where you can donate. It doesn't have to be much, every little bit helps. I thank you and Mommy and Daddy thank you.
www.walkamerica.org/amuller33
No comments:
Post a Comment