On the first day of Grandma Camp at Grandma's house I got to help decorate Grandma's tree. First Grandma put on the lights. Then we put on the blue sparkly ribbons. Next I made Grandma put on the angel. Next I got to help by putting on all of the ornaments. My favorite ornament is the Raggedy Ann one. She is holding a lollipop. I really like the pink stocking with Aunt Breana's picture, too.
We got our nails done the next morning. I love to go to Karen and get my nails painted. This time I got bright pink nails.
I got to watch The Little Mermaid that evening and eat organic popcorn with my butter on it. I love popcorn.
The next day we went to the American Girl store. It was a long car ride. I liked all of the ballerina outfits for dolls and girls. I also liked the teapots and dishes. I wanted doll curlers but they were all sold out. It made me sad. Grandma says maybe we can order some online. We stopped at Central Market and bought some special chocolate to put on cookies.
That evening Grandma and I played Santa's helpers. I
Each night before I go to bed we have been reading chapters from two books. One is Junie B., First Grader Toothless Wonder. I have my two front teeth out and in the book Junie B loses her front tooth.
Today we made sugar cookies. I helped melt my butter,
measured the rice milk, measured the vanilla and put it in the bowl with the mix. I got to turn on the mixer. Then we rolled the dough into balls and dipped them in sugar. On part of the cookies we put our special chocolate logs. Then we baked them. They cooled and I ate one without chocolate. I want to frost them when we get home.
Tonight we are going out to eat and I will have french fries, ketchup and salad and steak bites. Yummy. Then we will drive to see the Christmas lights. I love Grandma Camp!
No comments:
Post a Comment